Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"Special Delivery!"

So my big bro came to vist me this week! What a surprise!!....well not really. I've been awaiting this day for a couple of weeks now! So I was a little overly excited about this isit as you can see from my photos here!...I know I look like a geek....(or do you think I look like an "idiot"- Lisa! haha) Anyway, he was really chilled at first and couldn't handle the cold for the first couple of days but once he got the hang of dressing in mutiple layers, wearing a hat and coat with his hood on and pretty much running from one area to another, he was fine!






He's getting along great with my friends which makes me super happy! Sometimes he hangs out with them without me!





One thing that needs to be mentioned is that he beat Janet (our undefeated female champ) in his third game of slaps!....she too it quite well! :)








Of course we were having some fun of our own at times!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the geek look is great for you Leith.. haha..

E & H said...

Chantal...honestly...slaps without me...that's just low

Patrick Sutherland said...

Janet: the champ of slaps...

She probably hasn't mentioned a funny story where once she rigged the deck so that she would have every one of the good cards (aces kings queens and jacks) and still lost....

You should ask her about that...

P the P

Ann said...

You are so lucky to have a brother that has the time and money to come visit you, I’m happy for you.

Cinthia said...

Hey Chantal, great blog! I have to compensate to make sure you don't roll your eyes at me...lol, Leith just asked me to post a comment on Janet's site because of his blog...lol. so I'm posting on yours too! :o)
I really think it's an awesome blog though, and we all get to keep up with your activities with pictures. IMAGINE ! "I" appreciate the pictures!...hehehe
AS you know I cannot wait to see you! I need more pictures!! hahaha... Really though, only like 5 more sleeps!
Love ya.
Cinth

Daryl Ferguson said...

Quite a collection of photos indeed! I must say I like the quote in your About Me section- "You wouldn't survive if you were in my head for a day!" I can see by these pictures the strain it puts on you as well! On the other hand, you have quite the portfolio of a range of expressions if you pursue an acting career. :)