Sunday, October 22, 2006


Ah yes, Jayson! (a.k.a. "Jay") A very interesting character. He believes everything that comes out of my mouth! I love it! HA. Ask him sometime for a lesson on when flowers sleep and "wake up"! (Yes girls, he is single and looking!)






Alas! My roomate Jacquie (a.k.a. Jax!) Don't be fooled friends! She may look innocent but let me put it this way, her favourite song is the theme song for Capitol One "Hands in my Pocket" She loves to do things like chase me down the hall which only leads to her breaking her pinky toe on my sneaker! and she also loves to attack me in the dark (while singing Hands in my Pocket!!!!!!!!) She scares me but I love her!




Dave (a.k.a. David!) Wonderful indeed. This guy will talk his way out of anything! He's got the whole 'confusing people with words' thing down to an art...well some people anyway! David enjoys baking in his spare time...favourite saying? = "Hah!" :)

No comments: