Sunday, October 22, 2006



Linsey (a.k.a. "Harris") Linsey is always singing! Her dream is to record a CD someday! She too is always laughing and loves to show off her hat collection! She's a great person to be around as long as there are no "hot chocolate machines" involved!! (always read the instructions Lins!)







Ben (a.k.a. "Benji") Where in the world do I start? Ben cracks me up! He is so much fun to be around! He comes out with the funniest things really! I'm so proud because Ben got one of the leading roles in the musical this year! (I ah, might have helped him with his audition.... although, he did get the part of a mute!?!?!?) Whatever, I'm still proud! Yeah, I'm a bit of a mom! But he doesn't complain about the cookies or brownies he 'often' receives!






Jeff (a.k.a. "Echo Man") Jeff is a blast! He does a really cool echo thing with his voice! It's awesome! We all say that hanging out with him is just like being with Will Ferrell (he looks and acts just like him!). We really enjoy being with Jeff...that is if we can pull him away from the "O Magazine"!

No comments: