Saturday, December 16, 2006

I Dedicate this Post
to My Wonderful Roomie -Jacquie
(a.k.a. Jax)




My dearest roomate left me this morning as she drove off into the horizon of Saskatchewan.
Our parting could've been worse but luckily I held myself together.
She will forever remain dear to my heart as long as I am alive.



My dearest Jacquie
This is for you my friend



(Just a little sidenote here: Um...Jaxter drove into a ditch on her way home. I tried to talk her out of leaving but she wouldn't listen, she wanted to be home for church so I let her go unto the glassy streets of Caronport. She left at 6am and called me at 7:45am from a ditch! Of course she was laughing her head off at the whole situation as I was reacting like her mother! Anyway, she was perfectly ok and had a 'Toe' on the way.)



So yes...my dearest Jacqueline!





3 comments:

Cinthia said...

ALL those pictures that I'm missing out on *sigh*...LOL
Well, Chantal SEE you seem to like having your picture taken, you can thank me at anytime now for desensitising you to them!...hahaha I love ya sis!

Janet Perry said...

Ok, OK!!! Enough about her! Where's the blog about me?! We've been parted for like 4 days now!! haha! Jk!! I miss Jax, too! Jax! Are you reading this?! I miss you!

Jacquie Lynn said...

That looks like some sort of shrine of me because I'm dead or something. JK i appreciate the blog dedicated to me! I miss you so much. And for you Janet, HA i'm more favorite! kidding I love you and miss you too!