Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'M HOME!!!!!!!

Ok so I've been home for about a week now so I know that this post is long overdue but really, my blog was the last thing on my mind! It's wonderful to be home! I'm already looking forward to coming home in April! :)

So I decided to surprise some people (mostly my best friend Debra-Lee) by coming home a few days early! Boy was that a success! The reactions were a lot fun! I'll spare you all the details guys! :) But yeah, I made it home and it feels wonderful!

3 comments:

Jacquie Lynn said...

I can't believe you're looking forward to leaving me again in April!! Not cool! I thought we had more than that!? I mean with all the spooning and giggling and watching the full moon together. I can see now that it was all a waste of my time. Good riddance!!

Jk i really love you and miss you alot!!

Anonymous said...

I love the title of 'best friend'! Thanks Chantal for the surprise..it was awesome! Could've been deadly - with the leaping and all - but it was GREAT!! So glad to have you home. Love ya!!

Debra-Lee

Anonymous said...

seriously... take that awful pic off haha..

-JD